***forum t shirts--first come, first serve!!***

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks is almost not enough for these wonderful people for doing all this work.
Can't wait till the shirt comes in to show it off with pride, what a great group of people we have on here.:rockon:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for running this awsome group buy. cant wait to get my shirt. oh and thanks to the wife for helping out.. :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i have PMed everyone who called dibs first on a shirt. I also updated the total number of shirts remaining. If you did not get a PM, dont worry, i will be doing another round of shirts in a month or so. (i need atleast 24 shirts ordered)

Thanks everyone!! Keep em coming!!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Jay, looking at your picture, you look to be roughly the same size as me. What size do you take in these shirts? That would help me to know what size I might need. :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jay, looking at your picture, you look to be roughly the same size as me. What size do you take in these shirts? That would help me to know what size I might need. :thumbup:
i wear xxxl, but thats because the wife washes and dries them (shrinking them)... when i use to wash and hang dry xxl would work better because it didnt shrink.

Falcon1220

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i have PMed everyone who called dibs first on a shirt. I also updated the total number of shirts remaining. If you did not get a PM, dont worry, i will be doing another round of shirts in a month or so. (i need atleast 24 shirts ordered)

Thanks everyone!! Keep em coming!!

Man these t-shirts look great. Well done. I am glad to hear you are thinking about getting more orders. I will be ordering one if you do a round two.

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine today, they look great. Can't say enough about the effort to get it done.

I've been a member of a lot of forums and know that big group buys rarely ever get past the planning stages, much less go thru without big problems.

Not only did you (and they guys who designed the logo) come through for us, you did it in such a timely fashion than I am simply amazed.

Great job! :thumbup::rockon::thumbup:

GSBandit6

Reaction score
Visit site
Shirt arrived in the mail today and it looks great. Thanks again for putting all this together. I look forward to wearing it with pride this summer.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, sitting here right now wearing my shirt! Feel faster just sitting in my chair. Thanks again for putting in effort. :thumbup:

I know what you mean, got my BLUE shirt on.:BLAA:

Thanks for an awesome job on these shirts.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine today. The quality of the shirt and screening are excellent, if anyone else is still on the fence.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this effort, not only because I have a cool t-shirt, but the contribution to the forum.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Updated shirt quantities... Please dont forget. DO NOT PM ME. If you are the first to call dibs I will PM YOU. My inbox is getting flooded! its only fair to have everyone call dibs here, otherwise i have 20 people PMing me for one shirt that has long been sold out.

Thanks guys!!

Coopdman

Wolf Pack of One
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the effort, got my shirt yesterday and love it!

The fiance was a little curious though, me getting a package from a lady and all, hahaha.