Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT:
Fender SOLD
Headlight SOLD
Cover SOLD
Seat PENDING

Misc stuff I have laying around, hopefully it can find a good home:

Yamaha FZ6 Cover, $60 shipped in the US. Used for about a year, great quality, great condition. This cover is awesome, fits like a glove, easy to use, sturdy, waterproof, and can be locked with a cable. Just getting rid of it because I park inside now :) The wrinkles are from it being bunched up in a bag, they will come out quickly.

P1000095.jpg

P1000097.jpg

***THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SCRATCH AND DENT*** Please read the description and look at the pictures carefully. I'm selling them because they're not badly damaged, and might come in handy and save you some money.

Shaved seat, $30 plus shipping. Bought this from another forum member, and just didn't like the fit. It does lower the height by an inch or so. Great if you want to try a lowered seat but don't want to take a chance with yours.

P1000086.jpg

P1000087.jpg

Headlight, $60 shipped in the US. There is a scratch across the left lens that hopefully shows up in the photos. Someone with some skill might be able to buff this out.

P1000088.jpg

P1000090.jpg

Front fender, whatever it costs to ship it to you. It has a small crack that you can see in the pics, but it can totally be ignored, it's very small.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Thanks for looking! Hope they can make someone happy!

Last edited:

jacobmcfryer

Reaction score
Visit site
I may be in the Bay this weekend if you wouldn't mind me just picking the front fender up! Let me know. I would even buy you lunch!

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It will once I get the 07 fork tubes installed. (Mod thread coming.). I've got it in my shopping cart at a couple of stores, comparing total prices with shipping. One of the last pieces I need to get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The seat is still available, $30 plus shipping.

Everything else is sold and shipped. Thanks for the fast payments, hope you like your respective parts! One thing is for sure, you all got very unique packaging!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
How is the comfort of the seat compared to stock, also im about 6'1" iyo would it help that "cramped" feeling

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

jeffanitam

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the seat. Email me at jeffanitam@net zero.com with your address and of phone number. I'll send you a money order for the amount of the seat and shipping. Thanks, Jeff Miller

jeffanitam

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if my reply went through, so again, email me at jeffanitam@net zero.com Send me your mailing address and phone number and I will send you a money order for the seat and any shipping amount. Thanks, Jeff Miller

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How is the comfort of the seat compared to stock, also im about 6'1" iyo would it help that "cramped" feeling

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

This is an OEM seat with shaved padding. Kind of the opposite of a comfort seat I guess, meant for folks who need a lower seat more than they need comfort.