For Sale: Cortech Sport Tail Bag - As New

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I endorse this bag. I was able to pack my entire clothing supply for a week inside of it. It is the perfect size for putting your clothes in ziplock bags and slotting them in vertically.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also endorsed... I use this bag every single day. It carries tools, tire repair kit, slime compressor and all my rain gear. And that is without expanding the zippered sides! Good deal folks, especially shipped!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I also have this bag and use it when I go to work. It holds a LOT. I have only had mine a month or so, so no help from me with strap marks, but so far so good.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How about fit and attachment??? Do any of you have wear mark from straps?

All bags will put marks on your bike unless you protect the bike's finish. Whether it is straps or shock cord, it will rub off the finish. You can apply clear vinyl where these areas are to prevent this.

I have marks already, but my bike is a tool and not a toy, thus I'm not concerned. If it were wearing to metal, I would for rust reasons though. ;)

Client915

Reaction score
Visit site
I have it as well and also endorce it. It is part of a modular saddlebag system. Saddlebags can be found here. I do not own saddle bags BUT I have test installed them to my bike once and they fit well. I am considering buying them.