For Sale 2009 Raven(Black) FZ6

NerfHerder

Reaction score
Visit site
For Sale 2009 Raven(Black) FZ6 Pensacola, FL----SOLD---

$3000

Miles 9k

All original. Accident free. Single owner. Always garaged when not in use. I have an additional tall windscreen. I only use ethanol when I am out of town. Never sits with ethanol.

I would expect to replace the tires in the next year if I were keeping it. The rear tire is beginning to square from interstate mileage.

In its current condition I wouldn't hesitate to ride 1500 miles. I have never had any issues with its reliability. It has been a great bike, but I have moved to an FJR for more comfort.

The bike is in Pensacola, FL and presently has a loan. I can clear the loan before sale. I would prefer check.

Last edited:

estcstm3

Reaction score
Visit site
Very strange. PM'd some questions. He responded with what do you want to know? I sent my questions, and I have not heard anything from him? I guess thats why the bike has been for sale since Sept....very odd as I am very interested and live in Florida.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very strange. PM'd some questions. He responded with what do you want to know? I sent my questions, and I have not heard anything from him? I guess thats why the bike has been for sale since Sept....very odd as I am very interested and live in Florida.

Maybe for the price the seller does not want anyone who's shopping and figures if you are serious you would be there with the money or tell them you'll buy it.

This person may be getting frustrated with many questions from many shoppers

I've found that I can do a lot of work with documentation etc. and still get many questions to the point I'm writing the same thing over and over again to many people.

Be patient and state you're intent. Don't let ego loose the bike if you really want it.

To tell the truth this is a steal and if you want it arrange to see and buy it! :)

estcstm3

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with you. Thats why I was very up front that this would be a fly and ride and i wanted to give him a call to work things out... Thats when I got a very general via PM "yes still have it, what questions do you have" All i really asked was what was the shape of the tire now as I would be riding it 500 miles back home (florida is a big state).... Hopefully he sees this and was just busy with the holiday season.

Seller has responded so all its good =)

Last edited:

NerfHerder

Reaction score
Visit site
I replied. You wanted to talk on the phone and I sent my phone number. I see that I replied, but I can't see what I replied. I will send again.

estcstm3

Reaction score
Visit site
I replied. You wanted to talk on the phone and I sent my phone number. I see that I replied, but I can't see what I replied. I will send again.

Updated the seller in a PM seller is a good guy, im just in some pre XMAS financial straights and need to reassess if getting a bike right now is the best idea.

Thanks!

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: For Sale 2009 Raven(Black) FZ6 Pensacola, FL

That's a steal! Got mine last year, 2009 for 4K with 15k miles. Gotta love the FZ6, to this day it runs like the day I got it.