For Sale? '09 Yamaha FZ6 - feeler

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm keeping her, I'll just take pain meds.

I'm "thinking" about selling my 2009 FZ6, BLUE. I just got the bike last February of this year & only has like 300+ miles on it. It's in new condition if not for the miles. It's not even broken in yet. I change the Oil & Filter @ 212 miles. I just got the License plate on it and Title.
If I can get $6500 for it or close to it, I might sell her. But if not, that's ok too, I don't mind, the bike is really nice anyway. I know money is tough this days, esp. CASH money.

Sorry for the post, but I decided to keep her. She just too hot & nice for me.

Last edited:

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
Great looking bike :thumbup: With that low a clock, I'm sure you will get a nice price for it. Can't help to wonder why you are selling so soon? Just the wrong bike for you, or...?

/Anesi

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a very, very nice bike. For someone like me who hasn't ridden for 18 years, let alone a street bike, it has given me the confidence to ride a street bike. It is a very well balance bike, easy to ride, fun to ride, and I also know that it will be a good bike for my planned purpose for buying this bike, which was for touring. I only stand at 5'6" tall, so for those who are height deficient like me, don't worry about it.
Unfortunately, my lower spine had a fused disc which has been giving me problems for some years now has started to give me problems again. Doc said riding a bike isn't going to help me at all. So, bummer.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your back.

That 2009 fastest blue is the beauty I have, I love it.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a very, very nice bike. For someone like me who hasn't ridden for 18 years, let alone a street bike, it has given me the confidence to ride a street bike. It is a very well balance bike, easy to ride, fun to ride, and I also know that it will be a good bike for my planned purpose for buying this bike, which was for touring. I only stand at 5'6" tall, so for those who are height deficient like me, don't worry about it.
Unfortunately, my lower spine had a fused disc which has been giving me problems for some years now has started to give me problems again. Doc said riding a bike isn't going to help me at all. So, bummer.

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I was really looking forward to riding with you this spring. :(

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site

I'm really sorry to hear about your back!!!!!!
That was actually the biggest fear I had when I got my bike exactly one year ago.
I have a couple of herniated disks in my lower back. I know my back would never go back to what it used to be but at least I can ride my bike and I enjoy it a lot.

I've been trying to pace myself and I admire people that do such long rides, which I don't think I will be able to do, but within reason I enjoy very very much my bike.

My longest ride so far has been about 200 miles in one day.

I'm not sure if it is because of the excitement of the bike or my mind is so set into not letting my back injury take away a joy I waited to long to have, but even with my herniated disks I'm doing great on the bike.

Good luck either way, if you get to sale or not the bike and I hope your back gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
hey Lefty, thanks. I was also hoping for the same thing, to ride with you guys (norcal). But you know, we're all or at least I am sometimes stubborn too. This thing about selling my bike is just a thought, who knows.
So, to anyone out there who's interested in buying my bike, Please don't buy it. So, I would have a good reason to say to my self that, "I'm not just going to stare at my bike in the garage, that would be like a kid looking inside a candy store." I have to ride.
If the price or offer is good, maybe, I'm not sure if I really want to let her go though.
Again, PLEASE DON"T BUY MY BIKE! lol
I'm still hoping to ride with all you guys someday, you (Lefty), Chemiker, the guy from Sac. & everyone else, even if I know I would be too slow for you guys.

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
AngelFZ, thanks too. That's about the longest I've also ridden my bike. Actually 176 miles RT.
My back doesn't hurt everyday, but when it does, it's like my back is crooked sideways & it hurts when I try to stand up straight. It's not going to get fix, but I can take pain meds for it.
Riding is just what I will order from my doc. I hope he prescribes me or tells me to ride more often, it will at least free your mind from the pain.
Good luck to you...
Me, wifey & son where just there last Sept, 2010. Stayed @ Kissemmee, went to Disney World. Nice.