Five Gloves

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Where do I buy Five Gloves from?

Five Gloves : Gants de Moto & Accessoires de Motos

From what I can gather they're French.They have a US distributor Cycle Gear , but there is no mention of Five Gloves on their website and I cn;t realy see any other sites from Google that sells them.

We have them in Oz, but the colour I'm after isn't imported into the country, so thinking of looking overseas somewhere. But where????

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, but they're in Australia. I need to find a retailer in the US or Europe somewhere, cause the gloves I want; Supermotard Black/White, aren't imported here.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site

There ya go - straight from the "five" website - dealers with email addresses :)

Yes and No. Already checked them out. None of them appear to be online stores. Only distributors for their country or websites of the Motorcycle Shop, but with no details of products for sale.

So, if I really want them, yes, it looks like I'll have to email individual stores/dealers to see if they speak english first, then see if they're instock.

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
These, right?

A few minutes googling "five Supermotard gloves" with and without country names turned up these and more:

NZ

Five Super Motard Gloves - Black/White

Five Super Motard Glove

Canada

Five 5 SUPERMOTARD ADVANCED STREET / URBAN GLOVES from Carter Motorsports

Five Supermotard Gloves - Canada's Motorcycle

USA

Five Supermotard Glove

Welcome to 5Gloves.com - Your Source for Five Motorcycle Riding Racing Gloves

Five SuperMotard Advanced Street - Black White Urban Motorcycle Gloves - Gloves - Mens - Street Bike Riding Gear - Riding Gear - Red Line Superstore

Buyer beware. I like to make sure I can find a physical address of a vendor before purchasing online from them for the first time. E.g., I *think* that last vendor is in California from their legal gobbledygook but I couldn't find an address on their site for them. However they also sell through amazon.com ([ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&seller=A11JVH06ST3OE8#aag_legalInfo"]Amazon.com At a Glance: Red Line Superstore[/ame]) so they should be trustworthy. But shipping from them to AUS might cost more than the gloves. :eek:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Oaks. You must be a better Googler than me, or have more patience.

Had already contacted the Canadian stores. They won't ship internationally at all!

USA ones look good. One of them, the gloves were $75 and postage $45-. Alot, but still cheaper than the $125- they cost here, and I can't get the ones I want here. Thanks for your tips about the addresses.

$45- Seems a lot, considering the amount of Radio Controlled stuff I buy from the US all the time for fairly cheap rates.... I suppose it might be a higher level, with tracking, etc.

bigdaub

Reaction score
Visit site
a lot of time when a vendor doesn't ship internationally, you can supply them with your own prepaid fedex or ups shipping label and they'll ship them to you that way.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
My dear wife ended up buying me the straight black ones from the local retailer. Not first choice, but they probably fit better with my black A'stars jacket:thumbup: