Fitted Leo Vince pipes

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. Next winter is my exhaust mod scheduled. Suspension is for this winter. Enjoy the pipes. Are you adding a Power Commander? :thumbup:

Jacobien

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I kept the DB killers in. I go to work early in the morning s so I don not want to wake up the neighborhood.

I am not going PCIII, it is too expensive here. And LEO VInce is adamant that the pipes work on stock mapping. I did however disconnect the battery for 10 minutes. I will find out later how to adjust the CO as I have the USA model, so it is locked.

Anyway, thanks.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks great!!! the DB killers are very easily removed, so if you want to make some noise for a day, then you can take them out, but they DO sound great either way!

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
Wonderful.

I just fitted me Leo Vince pipes in 2 hours. Quick and easy. Beautiful sound!
Pics are VGA cos phone is oldish!

looks awesome, im looking to get the leo vince and was wondering if it comes with the decat pipe? did yours come with it?

fazerchap

Reaction score
Visit site
I am also in SA,Johannesburg. Bike also 2008 FZ6 S2, ocean depth colour, 20k on clock.Ride to Midrand each day.Those pipes look great !!! Stealth in Taaifontein,Pretoria also makes up nice cans for about R1600 each.I am going to go that route, as imported pipes are a bit out of my price range, otherwise I will have my stock pipes gutted.''Dyno by Quint'' in Edenvale quoted me R1500 in total.Pipes are too expensive in our country.Lots of people have told me that gutted Fazer pipes do not sound nice at all though.Does anyone know if this is true ?

Jacobien

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys.

Yes, the Leo Vince kit comes with a de-cat pipe. There is a link somewhere with a clip of the pipes gutted. I think it sounds to much like an empty can noise.

I bought my set for about R 6k. I recommend saving. Stealth pipes are fine too.

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
I am also in SA,Johannesburg. Bike also 2008 FZ6 S2, ocean depth colour, 20k on clock.Ride to Midrand each day.Those pipes look great !!! Stealth in Taaifontein,Pretoria also makes up nice cans for about R1600 each.I am going to go that route, as imported pipes are a bit out of my price range, otherwise I will have my stock pipes gutted.''Dyno by Quint'' in Edenvale quoted me R1500 in total.Pipes are too expensive in our country.Lots of people have told me that gutted Fazer pipes do not sound nice at all though.Does anyone know if this is true ?

Do some research on Air Age pipes, Jerry, the owner of Air Age Engineering is also in Pretoria.

You got to love em Two Brothers though

FZ6-ZN