Fitch Fuel Catalyst

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok some may say snake oil other may be believes, me on the other hand doesnt know what to think.. I bought of these Fitch Fuel Catalyst for my 2000 Nissan Xterra, it installed in route on a fuel line, almost like an extra filter. I can hoestly say I picked up an extra 2.5 miles to the gallon, which for me was an extra 40 miles per tank, and a extra 160 miles a month.. In the long run it would save quite a bit, I think I paid about $250 or so for it.. Now this was not just some quick yeah I am getting better MPG, I tested it under every circumstance I could possibly think of and every time there was always an improvement. So I was so happy I got one for my girls 2003 VW Jetta. It did absolutely NOTHING, a complete waste of money. The guy I bought it from said must jsut not work on the Jetta and send it back for a full refund...

So whats everyone thoughts on these?? The only reason I am bringing it up is because I just happened to see this while browsing SoloMotos Site and this was in the products you may also like section....

Fitch Fuel Catalyst :: Maintenance & Misc. :: Solo Moto Parts

Edit: I have to note, when I first bought my Xterra I was getting about 18 miles per gallon, then I lifted it and modded everything. I had a 6" lift with 35" tires then modded the exhaust and got headers, deleted the cats, and upped the piping to 3" and did all sorts of intake mods and so on.. My performance was GREAT! But I was only getting about 12 miles per gallon then I installed product and I was getting a solid 14.5 mpg and still had the same power..

Last edited:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
No way no how... if it was true then every car manufacturer would have put them on already to increase their mpg to be more attractive to consumers.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
No way no how... if it was true then every car manufacturer would have put them on already to increase their mpg to be more attractive to consumers.

+1. That's my belief on these things. Their advertisements make them sound like a godsend. Just like that "tornado" thing you install in your intake tube.