First Ride on my new FZ!

danfree

Reaction score
Visit site
It seems like a great bike. I was worried about all the hype about the I4's. I thought it was going to be like my 2 smoke dirt bike on steroids! Although I'm sure the R6 would be too much for me. I have never owned a street bike. I installed my first two mods (motovation sliders and optimate charger connector) and took it for a ride. It was great. Very smooth and I love the quiet engine. After I receive my next mods (Kevlar jacket, pants and Sidi boots), I'll start using it for my commuter vehicle. Hopefully 2 or 3 times a week. Nice thing about Florida, virtually 4 season riding weather. For other new owners. I would recommend charging the battery if the bike is new. It took almost 15 hours for the battery to get fully charged.

:welcome: and congrats! You've done your research! Excellent choice for the first two mods!

I do miss that about Florida. Congrats on a fine choice!:cheer::rockon:

FZ6inNH, no I got the much slower black one. It's the stealth model. It's so quiet. It doesn't need to be real fast because it is practically invisible. That's why I ordered the Hi Vis jacket from Motoport. My 5yr old daughter loves it. She thinks it's the Bat Cycle!

I like the black a lot...sometimes wish mine was black. Hope you enjoy your new bike, and am glad for you that you like it quiet, will save you lots of cash on a replacement pipe!

:Flash:

Back