First Ride of the Season

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
March 15th, uncovered my baby, installed the new Puig racing windscreen and got out for the first time today. Beautiful, sunny, and 55 F. Lots of sand on the roads though. Also including a pic of my bike with the new windscreen, looks sweet.

Last edited:

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhhh come on buy some good cold weather gear and ride in the sub zero temps like the rest of us:spank:. Sorry to scald you but hey I've been riding all year. Coldest day this year was 17 degrees last year I got down to 8..... Well just glad to see you have got her out and played a little :thumbup: The windscreen looks good to glad to see that you didn't go with the super dark one. :cheer:

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
Live a little.... It's not as cold as you think with the right gear....:D

My first ride of the year was also today. Was freakin awesome, I can tell I'm going to be putting a ton more miles on this year.

As for Jeff..... it's not the cold that bother's me, it's the ice.

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
I totally agree, living in Wisconsin, cold is an everyday part of life in the winter, but being a pretty new motorcycle rider I don't need the added risk of potentially icy roads as I develop my riding skills.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
My first ride of the year was also today. Was freakin awesome, I can tell I'm going to be putting a ton more miles on this year.

As for Jeff..... it's not the cold that bother's me, it's the ice.

and the sand on the roads...........that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!