First ride of 2012

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick ride on one of my favorite local roads. 720p @ 60fps, followed a ninja650r on sicard hollow for a little while, the split off. Embedded gps points for a couple of spots if anyone local wants to try it out.

Ride on !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSaUycO7m1k&context=C37fb781ADOEgsToPDskIm7pFJRbwqJ3xqyHG7qr0q]2012 First Ride FZ6 - YouTube[/ame]

(hit the 720p version and turn it up some)

D

Dave.TX

Decent but would've preferred more shots ahead to see the road. You have a very nice arm (being sarcastic). I noticed you have a CrampBuster, me too! I muted the music, it isn't for everyone. The part showing the road ahead and the rider you were following was my favorite and went by too quickly. I did like the side shot of you going around that corner and (missing?) the water on the road.

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
Decent but would've preferred more shots ahead to see the road. You have a very nice arm (being sarcastic). I noticed you have a CrampBuster, me too! I muted the music, it isn't for everyone. The part showing the road ahead and the rider you were following was my favorite and went by too quickly. I did like the side shot of you going around that corner and (missing?) the water on the road.

the music (if it's considered that by anyone) just seemed to fit the portion coming out of the garage, then it kinda stuck.

the crampbuster is grrrrrrrrreat for me on 3-4 hour rides. keeps my glove from bunching and (with engine revs) causing numb-thumb.

glad you liked the following shot- he was on a ninja650r, which is another great touring bike, and he had a very sane pace.

this was the first try at video on the fz, and i wanted to try and skip the usual monotonous -forever- video of just following someone else on a bike.

this is what i usually like to do instead:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PfJKlbecA]Peavine Falls Birmingham Alabama - YouTube[/ame]

and more two wheeled fun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONg60WRaqmY&list=UUAp_mrCX4Lv_8j78Y4lkV8A&index=1&feature=plcp]3x - YouTube[/ame]

youtube doesn't have enough bandwidth for all my screw ups... but i'm tryin !

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
I have got to get one of those Hero2's. The videos look great...

i might recommend the contour camera instead. some of their models have LASERs for alignment, remote controls, and accept AA batteries.

the HERO2 has faults:
still no wifi-viewing
still no 90/127/170 field of view settings
still no AA battery option

it's like buying an iphone (gopro) though, as they are -everywhere- and parts are easy to find, vs the contour with not quite as prevelant.

i'd chose either and enjoy, the video is a great end-product on both.

:)