First Fz6!

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to pick up my first Fz6 this weekend! :rockon: Very excited about it! A stock red 07 with 7k miles and one owner... Only wish it was blue...

I gave up street riding years ago for racing and now looking to get back into it. I plan on primarily commuting to work (60 miles round trip) and taking my GF out. Just moved to Boston so anyone in the area who wants to ride should let me know!

pic of my race bike:
IMGP0071-1.jpg

I've been on the R6-Forum for a long time(same username)

Fz6 pic to come...

Poot

Thank God ^ was there!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! Nice to see you add a "real" bike to your garage, haha!

I live around 2-2.5 Hrs from Boston in the Berkshires. You should definitely head west to almost the NY border and hit up Mt. Greylock, or RT2..... both are awesome for riding.

Post some pictures when you get it!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!! that r6 looks really sweet, but +1 on picking up a FZ6. you'll love it out this way too.. lots of great roads.. specially to the west and north of you!!! :thumbup: oh and post pics of the new bike when you get a chance.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now that's beauty right there!

Gorgeous bike Mate! Treat her right, and she'll give you many years of trouble free riding.

Cheers,
Rick

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I still have my other bikes, truck, & trailer in Chicago, I had to find another way to pick her up... Got a lot of looks! :cool: haha

2012-07-14_15-41-55_824.jpg

Worked out real well. I was pleased at the $15 trailer rental too (first time ever renting a trailer) and got better MPG than if I took my truck (Drove from Boston to Philly to get it)

Last edited: