First Annual FZ6RC The Ridge @ Deals Gap

Gosling1

Take it easy Charlie. I've got an angle.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to shoot for 10 but that is going to depend on the weather. Most likely noon.

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
I still am shooting for arriving by noon at crot Fri. Need to mention a recent newspaper article regarding the Dragon. As in a similar post today, local law enforcement in Tenn. and NC are upping their budget to increase police presence on the Dragon. NC's are issuing lots of warnings, Tenn.'s are focused on writing a lot of tickets. Last year we encountered five Tenn. patrol cars and three NC cars on the last trip down from the overlook, I expect more this year. Everybody ride safe and smart.

W

wrightme43

I got three quarts of fresh KY home grown strawberries and three large angel food cakes. We will have good desert for sure. It has been a banner year so far for berries. You guys should see the blueberries this year.

Gosling1

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on Nine AM for Saturday.

Gosling will be there Friday before noon, right?

Sure as heck gonna try to be there well before noon. I'm doing last minute checks this evening. Everything will be packed and ready to go tonight. All I will have to do is hop on and go!!!

Red bike, black and red leathers, white lettering on the wind screen. If y'all see me flag me down!

W

wrightme43

Sure as heck gonna try to be there well before noon. I'm doing last minute checks this evening. Everything will be packed and ready to go tonight. All I will have to do is hop on and go!!!

Red bike, black and red leathers, white lettering on the wind screen. If y'all see me flag me down!

OK will do.

W

wrightme43

Nate, Angela, Jay and I are here the Ridge. Todd is at the Microtel.

Dinner rocked. Its really nice here.

Gosling1

Reaction score
Visit site
And I sit here waiting for morning :Flip:

Is the internet connect wireless? Or do I need to bring a cat cable?