firearms

Guns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt 45.... not the beer:Flip:
Belonged to my late father in law, trying to sell it legally to a colleague who already has two rifles. I have three small kids and I don't want any problem with it.

Browning Gold Field 12 gg shotgun for dove hunting, Beretta 92FS 9mm pistol and my favorite is a Bushmaster AR-15 Carbon Fiber in a 22 long rifle. My son is getting a Marlin 22 single shot bolt action youth rifle in a couple of more years once he is ten.

Please keep all of your firearms locked up in a safe away from the kids!

Pete

You didn't have a check box for homemade artillery pieces:mad:

download_I_477-1.jpg

carskidstrophy204.jpg

carskidstrophy206.jpg

you didn't list shotgun so I voted it as a rifle.

Davis Industries .380 cal semi auto
Winchester .22LR semi auto
Remington Model 870 12 gauge pump action

exercise the 2nd amendment!!! the right to keep and bear arms...:thumbup:

you didn't list shotgun so I voted it as a rifle.

Davis Industries .380 cal semi auto
Winchester .22LR semi auto
Remington Model 870 12 gauge pump action

exercise the 2nd amendment!!! the right to keep and bear arms...:thumbup:
Can you also arm bears?

Can you also arm bears?
I have a few bear arms they make a good throw pillow. and if some one breaks in you can use them as a malee weapon!!! but to answer you question, bears are already armed thats why assault rifles were invented, for hunting todays super animals!!!

I wish I had came up eith that one myself but I stoled it from Moe from the simpsons :D

Sidearms:
Ruger MKII .22LR
Browning Hi-Power 9mm
Desert Eagle .44 mag

Shotguns (12g):
Remington 870 SuperMag
Remington 870 Express
Remington 870 Wingmaster
Beretta AL 390 DU limited edition

Rifles:
Browning lever action .22 LR
Winchester model 94 .44 mag
Browning semi-auto 30-06

Pistols:-(Collection has been drastically reduced to pay for my FZ6 + accoutrements)
-Norinco M1911A1 .45ACP
-Ruger MkII .22cal

Rifles:-
-AR-15 (.223 cal of course)
-Lee-Enfield No5Mk1 Jungle Carbine (.303 British)
-Remington 7400 .308cal
-Savage .30-06 bolt-action
-Ruger 10/22
Shotgun:-
-Remington 870 12g

I reload all my ammunition (except .22 and 12g) and compete with my AR15 in Tactical Rifle competitions. I love taking it to the US where I can pop out the rivet that limits my 30 rnd mags to 5 rnds. :D

Oh..edited to add: I also have the much-coveted CCW permit from the Great State of Utah. :thumbup:
Some day I hope to actually go to Utah to use it.:p

Last edited:
i have fired handguns and rifles before but never saw the appeal to have them kicking around, Protection, bla bla bla, I am in Freaking New Hampshire...

just a bersa thunder (.380) but plan on upgrading the arsenal with a glock 30 (.40) and letting the g/f keep the bersa as a personal protection (yes she has a concealed carry permit as do i)
like mike bike said florida is like the wild west!

What does this poll or subject have to do with FZ6 or motorcycles?

I agree with you.... The FZ6 content has dropped dramactically over the last few months. There are posts about spiders, glue, how tall are you?, should I let the cat in?... I could go on and on. I realize winter has the North on hold for riding, but still. It has gradually become a free for all forum... I am usually good with some side track posts. This forum now has more off topic stuff than FZ6 related posts. OK, one last off topic post for me.... In my opinion, If one needs a handgun for protection, one should consider moving to a better neighbourhood:) You wouldn't buy an anti-tornado device, then move to Kansas, right? If you were smart you would move to an area with less Tornados.... This is my last off topic reply.... LOL

Pistols:-(Collection has been drastically reduced to pay for my FZ6 + accoutrements)
-Norinco M1911A1 .45ACP
-Ruger MkII .22cal

Rifles:-
-AR-15 (.223 cal of course)
-Lee-Enfield No5Mk1 Jungle Carbine (.303 British)
-Remington 7400 .308cal
-Savage .30-06 bolt-action
-Ruger 10/22
Shotgun:-
-Remington 870 12g

I reload all my ammunition (except .22 and 12g) and compete with my AR15 in Tactical Rifle competitions. I love taking it to the US where I can pop out the rivet that limits my 30 rnd mags to 5 rnds. :D

Oh..edited to add: I also have the much-coveted CCW permit from the Great State of Utah. :thumbup:
Some day I hope to actually go to Utah to use it.:p

Holy crap OneTrack... compensating for something or are you planning an overthrow of our Government?... Ok, now this is my last off topic post... LOL;)

In my opinion, If one needs a handgun for protection, one should consider moving to a better neighbourhood:) You wouldn't buy an anti-tornado device, then move to Kansas, right? If you were smart you would move to an area with less Tornados.... This is my last off topic reply.... LOL

Your tornado analogy is false. And frankly, your opinions about gun ownership are based on ignorance of some key facts.

A: Tornadoes don't only happen in Kansas.

B: Crime knows no boundaries, my friend. You can get robbed, raped or killed anywhere at anytime. If you don't choose to protect yourself, then you're counting on the odds to save you. Good luck with that.

C: We can't all afford to move to a better neighborhood.

D: The government is everywhere. And one of the main reasons for this country's second amendment rights is in case the government becomes out of control to the point that armed insurrection is necessary. I should say, "becomes necessary again" because an armed citizenry rising up against an oppressive government is exactly how this country got started.

If you wish to comment on our country's laws and traditions, please study our history first.

Sincerely,
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back