Finished with the Mods for this winter?? Maybe

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Temps were on the plus side today so I grabbed a couple more snaps with my phone to show after the mods!! I think it looks good.

Mods complete: Leo Vince evoII , Fender eliminator , Puig Dark smoke windscreen and the FZ6 swingarm decals

Last edited:

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
looks fantastic.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you go with leo vince instead of a different aftermarket??

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
I found the Leo's for a great price from a Canadian store so there was no hidden cost's of customs or any brokerage fees to ship to me in Canada.Also I did alot of research on youtube on the sound of most all Pipes for this bike and found the Leo's was the best of both worlds.Louder then stock but not too loud for the police or I can remove the DB killers and be as loud as the rest!! plus they look great on the blue Fz6 with the Leo badge I think??? Never got a chance to ride with them on yet but got to the garage and fire them up every second day to hear the sweet sound:spank:

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the link for your swing arm stickers. I can't help butting into your life, but it is a bad practice to start any motor for any amount of time without getting the engine and oil up to operating temp to prevent condensation. Perhaps even more so if its as cold as Canada! Brrr! If you knew this please forgive me from butting in!

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Major Tom but I have a heated Garage alway's 10 degrees in there... I work on my bikes most days in my T-shirt for the most part.I do not store my bikes in a non heated areaso the motor is nice and cozy.