Finally...

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent choice! Now some reflective blue rim strips will make that look even sweeter!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Grip-Wheel-Detailing-Tape/dp/B002VY0P0I/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1390525519&sr=8-5&keywords=rim+strips+reflective]Pro Grip Wheel Detailing Tape - Reflective Blue : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all, she should be coming home next weekend - garage is cleaned up and space made for her.

Now, just need some iceless roads, and temps above the 30's.. I'm ATGATT and even packing a balaclava, but it is COLD.. I am gonna look like the stay-puff marshmallow man trying to get her home all bundled up.. :D

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike! Be careful one the ride home as there is probably a lot of sand left over from the snow this week.

28,000 is not a ton of miles for the FZ6. Had almost 46,000 on my 2004 when I sold it and it still ran great. There are things to check and look over on a higher mileage bike but that is part of the fun of ownership. Thanks to folks on this forum I had almost every part off of my bike at one time or another except for stuff like the motor and the fairing. Rebuilt the struts, replaced the swingarm, replaced the head bearings, replaced the chain and sprockets, on and on. If you have any questions the search feature is your friend, if that doesn't work post up and there are lots of helpful folks - but you knew that already.

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally indeed.. Home in the garage. :)

2014-02-14%2019.52.54.jpg