finally picked the fz6

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
Well its been a week but i finally sold my girls ninja 250 and picked up her a 07 fz6 came with a lot of aftermarket parts on it...shes not crazy about the aftermarkets exhaust so im thinking selling the scorpion slipons and the power commander any idea what I should ask for them

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on your/hers new bike and as far as your exhaust goes, I have seen them anywhere from 300-450 depending condition of it. I myself have been keeping an eye out for an exhaust as everytime there is 1 for sale I never get here in time.

edit..post up some pics of the bike

Last edited:

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks and this was just a price for the exhaust, I am sure the PC would go for an extra 100-150, and again this is just what I have seen around the fz6 forums

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gratz! Post up some pictures when you can. Dibs on power commander if nobody else wants it! I also still have the stock pipe from my 2004 FZ6, and the exhaust shroud. Might be missing a few other parts off it though.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its been a week but i finally sold my girls ninja 250 and picked up her a 07 fz6 came with a lot of aftermarket parts on it...shes not crazy about the aftermarkets exhaust so im thinking selling the scorpion slipons and the power commander any idea what I should ask for them
Get rid of the girl, not the Scorpions LOL

:)

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I know what you mean you should trade those obnoxiously loud pipes for a nice quiet stock exhaust. I happen to have a stock exhaust. Hint hint :)

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk