Finally NEKKIIIDD!!!

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
Finished installing my VS-01 kit from Vishnu yesterday, and took some pics in the daylight today!!! Now just gotta wait a few months before I'm really ready to ride her!

Oh, and was there a good way to waterproof the wiring in the back?

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great man! I was also thinking of a good way to waterproof the exposed wiring and was considering wrapping up the relays in a baloon or plastic bag and zip tying.

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great!! My kit is on its way and seeing this just makes the wait even harder. Good choice on the mirrors too, they look awesome.

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
Soon you will all come around to the dark side!!!! haha

Thanks though guys. You'll love your kit once you get it. The mirrors are knockoffs of Rizomas, so we'll see how long they last, but look pretty sweet. Also kinda hard to see out of but thats the price I pay for the look!!!

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
They're Rizoma knockoffs....paid 50 bucks for two. We'll see how long they last though.

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Finished installing my VS-01 kit from Vishnu yesterday, and took some pics in the daylight today!!! Now just gotta wait a few months before I'm really ready to ride her!

Oh, and was there a good way to waterproof the wiring in the back?

I am not sure exactly what you are dealing with for waterproofing, but If you are confident in your connections and everything to where you know no maintenance would be needed, I would try the wrap on heat shrink tape. I say that because even thought it can be removed, it can also be a B*tch to take off. Also, where did you get that belly pan?

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I taped, then zip tied all the open wire connections, and then I'm going to use dielectric grease on everything. The belly pan was direct from yamaha, while it looks good, I did pay a premium because of that (didn't know much at the time and just bought from them!)