finally! got leather pants

fazer.rider

Reaction score
Visit site
so after a long thought between kevlar jeans, bohn underpant armour, over pants, etc etc i chose the teknic violator perforated leather pants (discontinued). after some haggling it came to $240 CAD after tax.

man these fit well. but it's difficult to bend down lol. to put on boots i have to sit down. i look forward breakin em in soon.

after seeing some riders gone down with kevlar jeans, and normal jeans :squid: with road rash and bruises that could've been easily avoided with proper pants. i thought to myself it wasn't a risk i was willing to take. summer iscoming and let the sweating begin lol. :D

sorry for the crappy cellphone cam pics.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
...after seeing some riders gone down with kevlar jeans, and normal jeans :squid: with road rash and bruises that could've been easily avoided with proper pants. i thought to myself it wasn't a risk i was willing to take...

+1 I wish other riders would think this way. You just don't know how and where you might fall and should have this protection at all times.

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a pair of Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 perforated pants this year. Can't wait to get out and ride and break them in. I ready a few stories around here about how leather has saved peoples butts, literally, and decided i was done taking my chances in just jeans. I also ordered two pairs of kevlar jeans for the occasions I don't want to wear the leather for some reason.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the JR Blaster 2.0 perforated pants too and let me tell you, those things are worth their weight in gold! To the OP, you won't sweat nearly as much as you think, especially with the fact that the Teknics you got are perforated. And it's amazing how much more you can enjoy the ride when you're not worried about a part of your body being properly protected.

I agree with Roadstergal too that Teknic makes undervalued gear. I've got a two-piece, non-perforated Teknic suit comprised of the Teknic Chicane leather pants and Teknic Lightning leather jacket. It's my "cold weather" gear. Neither piece has a perforation or vent and does a great job of keeping the cold out while keeping me protected.