Finally did a safety course

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I just did an 'advanced' motorcycle safety course that you use your own motorcycle with. Turns out our instructor was also a FZ6/1 rider and fan. Well after going through the day he had asked me how long I had been riding for. This was apparently for he though I was in "too low of a class." He was shocked to find out I only have 9 months of riding (4 of those months being stored in a shed). So now he wants me to go into a sport-bike riding class (he will give me that one for free) and he also wants me to do a track day/learning day at Seattle International Raceway/Pacific International Raceway (for people who don't know, within the last 30 years they cant make up their mind on what to call this track).

In either case I had a great day and I have to say taking the class was one of the best thing I could have done to improve many various skills.

+1 for the Instructors in the forum, thats for sure :rockon:

Travis Walthall

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I took the same advanced class last year. The instructors were cool and one of them did some amazing things with an FJR1300. The other instructor had a similar size BMW bike that performed equally well.

It was a good class that helps keep your mind sharp.