Few pics from tonight's ride

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a fantastic long weekend, but when we got home after a 2.5 hour hike and a 2+ hour drive we just felt like we needed to have a bit more fun, so we sneaked out for a *quick* 55 mile bike ride.
Ended up going to new-to-us airport .. saw lots of cool planes take off and land.. as well as few air balloons hanging in the air. Weather was just too good to call it a night without doing this ride :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks for the pics and that is a cool old plane!

one of my friends owns a couple of small planes, one of them is a really cool 1950's something (forgot the name lol). He restored it to like new condition and did the interior in crushed velvet that looks like it is straight out of a 1970's whore house lol.

Erci,
Very cool pics! Are you guys getting some of that warmer weather I hear mentioned in other parts of the country?

Fantastic pics Eric , thanks for sharing :thumbup: I love the SNJ (aka Texan & Harvard) depending on the operator , amazing old bird with a fantastic sound

Dammit Hump,

I had been trying to figure out which plane that was. You got me on this one!:Flip::BLAA:

Dammit Hump,

I had been trying to figure out which plane that was. You got me on this one!:Flip::BLAA:

Pleasure to be of service :BLAA: Anything you want identifying all you need do is ask :thumbup:

Here is a useless piece of information for you , the lovely rasping noise that the engine makes is actually the tips of the prop blades breaking the sound barrier :D :rockon:

Ohh yeah & the SNJ/Harvard/Texan range is build by North American ;)

Pleasure to be of service :BLAA: Anything you want identifying all you need do is ask :thumbup:

Here is a useless piece of information for you , the lovely rasping noise that the engine makes is actually the tips of the prop blades breaking the sound barrier :D :rockon:

Ohh yeah & the SNJ/Harvard/Texan range is build by North American ;)

I knew about the T6, just forgot about the other models:BLAA:

Annnnndddd, another airport to ride to!

Last edited:
Back