A little eye candy for ya'll

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
A few of you noticed my friend's cool Suzuki Gamma in a group shot I posted up about a ride report.

We went for another ride last Sunday. I was sitting at a stoplight right behind him. Another rider in our group was next to me. As we took off from the light I noticed a puddle of fluid that was under his bike. Crap! It's antifreeze. I had no where to go (traffic to my right, another bike to my left). I had to ride right through it. We were going up one of our favorite high-speed summits after the next light. I was concerned about traction, but everything was OK. Up and down the summit with big sweeping turns, two lane road, and medium to light traffic. (it is a main highway to Lake Tahoe). At the top we finally caught up to our friend on the Gamma. My husband, who was next to him at the light, noticed the fluid dripping from the engine area too. He checked it out and decided to ride. We were about an hour from at this point. We headed back down the summit (bliss at 80-90mph). My hubby ended up behind me and couldn't catch me. heehee After a quick stop at a gas station to get a bottle of water just in case, we followed him home and he got home safe and sound.

OK, so here is the eye candy. My friend sent me some more pics for you all to enjoy. If you are ever in Reno, let me know. He would be happy to let you all have a look at it.
View attachment 56247

View attachment 56248

It originally had a V-twin in it. He dropped a two-stroke square four in it with custom gearing and electronice. BTW, it's a kick start...

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
We went to a local bike night this week and my friend rode his Gamma. He was drooling over my Street Triple R. I told him he could ride it sometime and he said I could ride his Gamma. :rockon: Are you fricking kidding me?!?!?!?! Yeah baby!!!