Fender Eliminator

skeezle

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone used this FE before? I like the look and the price.

Ebay item 1

It comes in black and the FZ6 cut out looks cool. I want to make sure I use my license plate light thouhg. And i'm not sure how it would look with this one.

I searched through the forum and found that a lot of people recomended this one though.

Ebay item 2

I like the price and stuff for the first one but it looks like it only mounts with two bolts. I wonder if it will be enough to hold it. What do you experts think??

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
from the other threads on here, that e-bay kit looks good when you get it on, but a few people have said that it is harder to fit and also needs specific lights (the stock ones won't work), but when the issues are sorted out it looks good!!!

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
the first one i had problems with the guy selling it...he didn't have them in stock.
the second one i recommend because you get to use the stock turn signals and license plate light for increased visibility and legality.:thumbup:

skeezle

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya. I was just doing some more searching and I found the one that broke off while riding. Wow. I won't be buying that one! The one on SBN looks good.. Guess i'm going with that one!

Thanks!

I

inkrediboy

I was looking at the first one also , but someone on here had one snap while riding,put me off a bit.

OZ is right about breakage, due your proper research on kits, and get feedback from as much riders as possible (good use of the forum by the way) before you commit

Many eleminator kits made of inferior material will snap due to vibration and impact shock - There's a lot of stuff out there, that looks teeets, but fail to hold up to standard riding. Then literally snap, mainly at the mounting brackets.

However, I can recommend a particular brand I use for the R1 - and these things are rock solid - and come very complete (turning signals - clean plate mount - and licence plate LED's. - competition werkes

Competition Werkes

Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit - Yamaha FZ6 - Fits 2004 to 2006 Models - KneeDraggers.com

Definitely check on the details on these - I can vouch for these, personally I think they are the best manufacturer of custom eliminator kits out there.

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the second one its mad realy good deffently wont break. its make to use stock turn signals but i used some washers and put aftermarket ones on. u can look at my photo ablume.

I

inkrediboy

So was I . Thats why I bought it.... I've had it for sale ever since I put on my Two Bro's... no takers??? It's a $115+.... I'm trying to sell if for 50% off. I think I had it for two months before I took it off.... hmmm oh well.

give it a second - some of the posters may be counting sheep right now :) - any fizzers out there - if Bill is trying to sell these for 50% off - you would be crazy not to drop the cash. , not only that, you know you can trust something coming from him. That is cheap!!!!!!!!!! for these. For dam sure.

jwhelan

Reaction score
Visit site

skeezle

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha wow. I'm kinda mad. I answered my questiond and didn't get on the board for a while. What did I miss? An awesome kit for a great price!

Oh well.. I'm going to order the second one, the SBN kit.