Feeler: Red Fuel Tank

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys it has been a while since I last posted here but I'm back in action now.

I was thinking about doing a new paint job on my bike and if I did I would need to sell my current fuel tank.

It's crash-free, rust-free, dent-free. There is a very, very small nick on an edge but I just found it after riding with it for 2.5 years so that's how inconspicuous it is. If you would like pictures message me. Basically it's in new condition and looks great.

I just wanted to get a feel to see if anyone is interested in buying it. I won't go ahead with my possible project unless I have a buyer locked down before I start. Message me if you are at all interested!

Or message me if you want a tank with a custom color paint job and what color you want and we might be able to work out a deal ;)

Thanks all!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys it has been a while since I last posted here but I'm back in action now.

I was thinking about doing a new paint job on my bike and if I did I would need to sell my current fuel tank.

It's crash-free, rust-free, dent-free. There is a very, very small nick on an edge but I just found it after riding with it for 2.5 years so that's how inconspicuous it is. If you would like pictures message me. Basically it's in new condition and looks great.

I just wanted to get a feel to see if anyone is interested in buying it. I won't go ahead with my possible project unless I have a buyer locked down before I start. Message me if you are at all interested!

Or message me if you want a tank with a custom color paint job and what color you want and we might be able to work out a deal ;)

Thanks all!
Just wondering why the paint job doesn't include the tank? Are you just going to buy standard parts in a different colour?
As per forum rules you need to state a price for the item.

Good luck
Neil

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry it's been a while :D

Okay here's the deal, I have a spare tank that I got a while back for track days and such. It has road rash and a couple fixable dents. I am tinkering with the idea of either changing the color of my bike by repairing and painting the damaged tank and selling my current good one.

Or if someone wanted to get the damaged tank repaired and painted to a color of their choosing and purchase it I am open to that idea as well. That is why I didn't put a price right away as depending on what someone would want would determine how much to charge.

BTW I am an aircraft mechanic and the tank would be repaired professionally and the paint would be jet grade paint (aka 200mph paint, the best stuff out there. :thumbup:)

I've had the damaged tank on my bike multiple times and it works normally, no rust either.

I guess I would put 500 shipped on the new undamaged tank to start (negotiable) and to be determined if someone wanted the other tank with a custom color. Again this post is mostly a feeler.

Thanks again!