Feeler: 2006 FZ6 Front End COMPLETE

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I am picking up a mint front end from an 06' R6 with USD forks. I am going to sell my entire front end. Includes:

Forks, triples, brakes, rotors, lines, wheel w/ stock tire (4k miles), master, carbon fiber front fender (+ $25) or stock front fender (06' red) and a set of extra triples. Pretty much gonna disconnect from steering stem, take off controls and clutch cable and ship. All is in good condition. I will post pics tomorrow when I get off work in the AM. I am willing to ship and will help with shipping cost.

I also have a Pirelli Diablo Corsa front tire that may or may not go with, depends on final price. INTL shipping at YOUR expense. CONUS shipping I will help.

Feel free to call, text or email...

- Zach

(503) 490-9927

*** Asking $200 + shipping CONUS, also includes All Balls Roller bearing set ***

Last edited:

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I've been thinking about replacing my front fairing, so the whole upper front fairing.

I changed my mind. I'll let it go for $350 shipped. Includes everything minus gague. Stock wiring, fairing, stay, HID, mirrors. Shoot me your email and I'll send some pictures your way. Has a small scuff on right upper corner and an even smaller scuff on left side. Left mirror broke when I dropped it on my area rug in the garage. Otherwise mint.

Last edited:

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for a ready to ship front end. Will include a tire if wanted. I kept the stocker.

Also include a billet (the2wheels) brake lever.

$375 shipped CONUS

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for last price drop. Includes All Balls Roller bearing set, choice of CF or stock red fender and I'll even flush, refill and bleed the lines for you. I may even have some new pads that can go too. Last chance before I part it out on here or eBay. Thanks for looking!

$225 + shipping

- Zach
(503) 490 - 9927

EDIT: Includes stock handlebar and bar ends...

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
$200 + shipping. Someone gets this out of my garage. I can ship FedEx station to station and you can pick it up for cheaper!

Call, text, or email...

- Zach

(503) 490-9927

Tortuga

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you ship them to Canada by USPS ??? I am on Vancouver Island in BC Would be great on an RZ project Thanks Bill

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you ship them to Canada by USPS ??? I am on Vancouver Island in BC Would be great on an RZ project Thanks Bill

Sure. I'll get a shipping quote on Monday. What's an address I can use for reference? Not yours, maybe just a business near you. Be forewarned, last time I shipped to B.C., customs took forever...

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm heading up to Northern Washington on Dec 12th if you can wait until then. I'll meet you at the border. I don't have a current passport so I can't cross over, but you can meet me or have someone meet me. Maybe $250 delivered to the border for the lot (minus the CF fender). I'll even throw in a front tire. Let me know. It'll save a whole lotta of international shipping expenses :)

EDIT: Calculated shipping to B.C. with FEDEX Freight (too large for USPS International) and it came to $356.00 USD! So I can meet you or sell it here locally.

Last edited:

Tortuga

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm heading up to Northern Washington on Dec 12th if you can wait until then. I'll meet you at the border. I don't have a current passport so I can't cross over, but you can meet me or have someone meet me. Maybe $250 delivered to the border for the lot (minus the CF fender). I'll even throw in a front tire. Let me know. It'll save a whole lotta of international shipping expenses :)

EDIT: Calculated shipping to B.C. with FEDEX Freight (too large for USPS International) and it came to $356.00 USD! So I can meet you or sell it here locally.

Will think it over Have a hard time thinking of leaving the island with the ferries and the hassle at the border But you never know Thanks for your time Bill

Tortuga

Reaction score
Visit site
Are there any ferries from Victoria to the States? I can meet in Port Angeles if one comes over.
Yes there is one that goes to Port Angeles from Victoria Let me think on it and will give you a call Its a back burner project at this time Could do a partial trade and cash for my 87 Suzuki RG 250 Gamma that i have for sale Give me your personal e-mail and i can send some pics if you or somebody else is interested