FAZR6 F.E Kit/Puig double Pics

Todd08

Molly and Jacks Dad
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres a couple of Pics of my new FAZR6 F.E. Kit and Puig double bubble windscreen. The windscreens look took me a while to get used to, it does make a big difference in the wind that hits my shoulders and helmet. Being 6'2" it lets me sit a bit more upright instead of having to bend over.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty sharp! I love my Puig Double Bubble Screen btw, I'm 6'3 and riding at higher speeds (90mph+) feels so much smoother and comfortable.

Mr.Spoofy

Reaction score
Visit site
I did that same FE kit a couple of months ago. It makes a big differance in how the bike looks. We should meet up and ride sometime, I live in Pinehurst and work in So. Pines.

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Just put the same kit in yeaterday. Love it! Great suff, your bike looks great!

I just put mine in the day before yesterday. I would recoomend this kit to anyone thinking of getting one. Everything was included that you needed, including the wire ties. Get instructions with pictures also.

I would rate the kit:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Todd08

Molly and Jacks Dad
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a kit that takes the stock fender and plate holder off and moves it and the rear turn signals in over the rear tire. It gives the the rear of the bike a more compact and sporty look. In short, its money well spent. If you are looking for one look up or GOOGLE F.E. Kit (fender eleminator kit). Hope this helps.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a search but could not find where to buy this FE, can you tell me where to buy it? Also, does it use the stock license plate light? Thanks

Postal1979

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a search but could not find where to buy this FE, can you tell me where to buy it? Also, does it use the stock license plate light? Thanks

Go to sportbikes.net and click on store to buy this fe kit. There are different kind of fe kits out there. But this is a real nice one. It is very easy to do. uses stock everything. Only thing needed to do to stock license plate light is to cut/shave off the tab on the back of it.

Last edited:

Todd08

Molly and Jacks Dad
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Sportbike Network - Sportbikes.net Hope this helps, this F.E. kit does use the stock plate light. When you order it, be patient, it will take a couple of weeks to arrive. It does come with everything you need. IF you have any questions send me a PM, I'll be happy to help if I can.