Fat people blamed for global warming

finboz

stealth browser
Reaction score
Visit site
if you are fat and drive a 4x4 you shall now to be called satan.

surely these scientists at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine have better things to do with their time, forget airlines, cars, America ;), supermarket packaging and lets blame fatties.

to quote from the article :

because thinner people eat less and are more likely to walk than rely on cars, a slimmer population would lower demand for fuel and food

and this is based on what, i know thin people who eat huge amounts and drive everywhere. if the mission was free publicity then they achieved it but only at the cost of future credibility.

full article

H

HavBlue

if you are fat and drive a 4x4 you shall now to be called satan.

surely these scientists at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine have better things to do with their time, forget airlines, cars, America ;), supermarket packaging and lets blame fatties.

to quote from the article :

and this is based on what, i know thin people who eat huge amounts and drive everywhere. if the mission was free publicity then they achieved it but only at the cost of future credibility.

full article

Is this a joke???? I didn't bother reading the article but what the heck, I am thin and trust me, I spent way to many miles walking in the Marine Corps and learned one thing afterwards, if it ain't got a throttle I ain't doin it......

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm packin' a few extra pounds, own 3 4X4's, live in America and even have a quad that is 4x4.

It's all my fault, I fart a lot.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm packin' a few extra pounds, own 3 4X4's, live in America and even have a quad that is 4x4.

It's all my fault, I fart a lot.

Amen! i'll take care of the east coast. between the wife and I we have 2 cars (soon to be 3, until we can sell one) a lifted jeep, 2 motorcycles, and a 4 wheeler.... Oh yeah and i have a nitro powered little 4x4 truck as well.... And i also fart a good bit...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:needpics:

You've seen pics on my jeep, but here you go again...

BearRiver2.jpg

BearRiver9.jpg

J

jsteinb95

Awesome! :rockon:

I've never seen those before.... but thanks! :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! :rockon:

I've never seen those before.... but thanks! :D

Oh, i thought you had, I can get more when i get home, that is where all my good pics are at. I am planning my trip back up to Nova Scotia as we speak for a few days off roading at the Jeep Jamboree!!! I am very excited

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, maybe toiletbowl warming. I don't know about fat people being too much responsible for global warming. Personally, I think that being fat sucks. Everything is more difficult and this just leads to even more inactivity. I'm 53 and thanks to my Springer Spaniel, I go walking about 1-2 miles every morning.

J

jsteinb95

Oh, i thought you had, I can get more when i get home, that is where all my good pics are at. I am planning my trip back up to Nova Scotia as we speak for a few days off roading at the Jeep Jamboree!!! I am very excited

Yes...post more pics (in a new thread of course)

Jeep Jamboree.....sounds fun. make sure you take pics.

Here we have the "poker run/treasure trails", but haven't gone yet......and the "spook run" for halloween.

Danny bought a Jeep Comanche about 7 years ago and I sold it for $500 (without him knowing :D )about 5 years ago. He's was so mad at me (for years).....then one day, he was talking to some dude that he works with (this was about a year ago) and the guy tells him that he has a comanche and he shows Danny pics of it.....LOL....it's the dude I sold the truck to. LOL Needless to say, Danny bought it back in a heart beat for $500.....now what are the odds of that? Just thought that was a funny story.

Anyways.....we need to get the comanche running for the upcoming events :D

Hey......have you ever done ring and pinion?

OP- Sorry for thread jacking

OT- I think that is the biggest BS I have ever heard. :D

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
yes....dana 35, but Danny wants to convert it over to a Ford 8 3/4 out of a newer Explorer that way he can have 4 wheel disc brakes.

It's pretty easy to convert the Dana 35 to disc brakes, or you could source one out of a wrecked Cherokee, or Liberty. Otherwise I would go with the ford 9" route out of an old bronco and convert it to discs, its a lot stronger and easier to work on. You can even try a Toyota rear, its a semi floating unit a lot like the 9 inch in design. There is a great Toyots junk yard in Reno near the airport, I got a third member for my Girlfriends truck for $250 in 4.56 gears, the only problem is they don't ship and don't take credit cards over the phone.