failed my bike test

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
hello everyone, just to let you know that i passed my bike test today. i am very pleased and happy. it was painful failing it first time but thats history now. thanks for all your support and advices. :Flash:

Congrats :rockon: stay safe

Gopher

Potential Fireball
Reaction score
www.jamerspad.com
hello everyone, just to let you know that i passed my bike test today. i am very pleased and happy. it was painful failing it first time but thats history now. thanks for all your support and advices. :Flash:

Well done mate! I got my retest in a week. Should've passed first time, but for a stoopid mistake...

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site

Your bike test is no joke. At the time that I took and passed my bike test here I'm fairly confident I couldn't have passed yours. Congrats on a job well done.

Gopher

Potential Fireball
Reaction score
www.jamerspad.com
Ooops, forgot to add my update to this thread... I also passed!

Only got 3 minors (which is v.good by UK standards)

I had an outstanding examiner, crystal clear on the radio, took the weather conditions into account, he seemed to take everything into consideration, but most of all he made good decisions and seemed to analyse every scenario!.... funny how a good examiner can make all the difference!

Gopher

Potential Fireball
Reaction score
www.jamerspad.com
Cheers mate!

Having failed before I was a bit stunned when he told me I'd passed... Your right, its a great feeling.... especially the ride back, on my own, no instructor.... very liberating!

Here's to both of us, the unlimited enjoyment and to the many miles we will rack up!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Well done to both of you. Fair play. Now get out there and eat some miles.
Welcome to any future UK runs to.

Nelly

IceCarver

Reaction score
Visit site
South carolina's test is bull****, I rode illegally for 600 miles around town,interstate, parking lots, gravel lots, anything I thought would prepare me for the test. I get to the dmv take the permit test 30 questions easy as ****, dont bother on the book. I asked if I could go ahead and take the road test. yes you can. some indian ladie who barely spoke english had me tool around a parking lot for 15 minutes, and thats it. I had to learn on my own, and sc doesnt even have a helmet law. population control I guess.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ooops, forgot to add my update to this thread... I also passed!

Only got 3 minors (which is v.good by UK standards)

I had an outstanding examiner, crystal clear on the radio, took the weather conditions into account, he seemed to take everything into consideration, but most of all he made good decisions and seemed to analyse every scenario!.... funny how a good examiner can make all the difference!
A massive congrats and well done to you both. You have both passed the test, now learn to ride.

Good luck

Nelly