F/S: Yamaha Comfort Gel Seat for '07-'08 FZ6

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
F/S/T: Yamaha Comfort Gel Seat for '07-'08 FZ6

sold sold sold!This seat came with my bike when I bought it (I'm the second owner). I know the original owner used it for about 2-3k miles, and I used it for about 8-900. It is in very good condition w/ no cracks, etc. It does have one or two scuffs on it that were like that when I got it. Probably from a shoe sole rubbing on it when mounting the bike... I circled these two spots in red in the last pic. THE SPOTS ON THE 4TH BIKE IS JUST DUST!

I'd be willing to trade it for some FZ6 mods that will fit my blue 2007. Basically anything but a Puig racing windscreen and frame sliders will be considered...

I don't know how much these run for so I'll just say $165 shipped OBO!

Last edited:

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot to mention that it does not include the metal latch that bolts to the bottom. But all you'd have to do is swap it from whatever seat your taking off.

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the pictures posted. After looking at the seat closely I realized the two blemish spots on the seat are very light scuffs, which were there when I bought the bike. They were most likely from the previous owner's shoe soles rubbing the seat when mounting the bike... Also, the spots in the 4th picture is just dust.

Last edited:

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm wondering if you or anyone knows the differences between this seat and the one thats on this bike from a euro bike.

ps. it makes a nice screen saver