F/S Top Sellerie Seat

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted to chime in and add that these are great seats! They're very comfortable on long rides, have a nice section behind the rider that keeps you in place, and they have a nice level area for the passenger so they don't feel like they're sliding forward.

Good luck with the sale!

Sdotterer014

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to improve some comfort in my longer rides. I cruise 85 miles (hour and a half) at least once every 2 weeks and my butt is killing me after the first hour. Does this seat provide a big difference in comfort?

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
I went on several 100-250 mile rides this summer. First I had the stock seat. Then I tried a Corbin gunfighter and lady because of the passenger backrest option. Although it looked awesome, it was horrible after about 30 miles. They tell you the firmness is better for you on longer rides, but that sure wasn't the case for me. Any more than 30 miles and things started to go numb. The Corbin passenger seat was also angled and slick, making slowing and stopping uncomfortable for both of us.

The Top Sellerie was the perfect amount of cushion for both of us. The front has a small backrest built in which makes you feel secure. The passenger section is level, and the material doesn't allow you to slide. I thought my fiancé would want a backrest, but after riding with the Top Sellerie she says she doesn't feel that one is needed. We couldn't be happier with ours.