F/S: Suburban Machinery handlebars for FZ6

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I love these bars, but they won't cooperate with my current setup and I've been forced to go back to the FZ1 bars. They're made for the FZ6/FZ1, complete with the inserts for the screw-in stock bar ends and holes pre-drilled for the control housings.

Brand new, these run around $160. I'm asking $100 plus shipping. I can't recommend these enough and hate to see them go. :thumbup:

PM me if you're interested.

12d73ad9.jpg

6ffe0fd0.jpg

bb1e7d8b.jpg

8babceb2.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! May want to post this up on FZ1 sister site too. :thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Do they sit much lower than the OEM bars?
Work with OEM controls and hand grips?
very interested thank you

I would say these sit just a tad bit further forward and down from the stock bars (a very small tad bit). But they have a better angle on the wrists.

They're also already set up with the holes pre-drilled (from the factory) for the "nubs" on the control housings on the FZ6. So, yes, they work perfectly with the OEM controls and hand grips. And they're threaded to accept the stock bar ends.

This version is FZ6-specific (and possibly FZ1 specific). They're 7/8" bars, just like the stock bars.

412fz6

Decepticon
Reaction score
Visit site
Did these get sold, I too am very interested. If these are unavailable where would I be able to find them (retailers etc.). I have always like these but could never remember the name of them. Thanks.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
412fz6, I'm waiting on payment from yamaha07. If he doesn't take them, they're yours. I'll shoot him a PM and see when I can expect it. :thumbup: