F/S: STS Trailer Restraint

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone i got my STS trailer restraint up for sale. Asking $180 shipped.

Comes with all mounting equipment. Fits S1 and S2 fz6. Also will take the older model R6 and R6s.

thanks for looking!

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the STS website and I still can't figure out how this works. Can one person use this, does the bike have to be lifted to install the axle thru-bolt? What are the extra(?) pieces with hardware for? I could use it if I knew more about it. Thanks

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the STS website and I still can't figure out how this works. Can one person use this, does the bike have to be lifted to install the axle thru-bolt? What are the extra(?) pieces with hardware for? I could use it if I knew more about it. Thanks

I did it by myself when I went to track almost every time. The bike does not have to be lifted to install the axle thru bolt. It can be on its side stand. The hardware pieces are the mounting plates for the floor of your trailer. I put the axle thru bolt through the axle of the bike, secure the sts stand in place right behind the rear tire onto the mounting plates. stand in front of the bike and straighten her up and push her back on to the stand.Then put in the d ring looking holders and tighten them down. Pretty easy after a few tries.