F/S: Genuine Magnetic Yamaha Tank Bag (expandable version)

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I stopped using this bag since I put my Givi packs on. I used it for about a year during my daily commuting to carry my little knickknack stuff.

I would like to get $50 (US) shipped within contiguous US (other locations, we can discuss shipping based on your location).

I'll let the picture talked to its conditions. But, some of the items that may not be apparent from the pictures: There is a very small tear on the external map pocket (see extreme close-up picture), lining inside towards the handle it starting to come off (I just notice it while I was taking the pictures, see close up picture of the location and the extend of it), "Yamaha" writing on the bag is probably not as white as it used to be (again, see pictures).

It is a good little bag to carry around everyday items if you do not have any other storage locations and since it is magnetic, you can just pick it up and take it with you without having to worry about undoing straps and stuff. Once it is on there, it really sticks to the tank.

Link to the Yamaha site for its dimensions and additional info:
Yamaha FZ6 Accessories, Yamaha FZ6 Expandable Tank Bags

Send me a PM if you are interested.
View attachment 23596 View attachment 23597

View attachment 23598 View attachment 23602

Location of the lining issue from above:
View attachment 23599 View attachment 23600

Close up of the map pouch tear location:
View attachment 23601

Yamaha lettering:
View attachment 23603

Zippers' condition:
View attachment 23604

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump.... I am willing to consider reasonable offers. It really does have plenty of life left on it.