F/S: 520 Chain Conversion

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold! (01-04-2014)

For sale is a full 520 chain & sprocket conversion for all year FZ6's. X-Ring Chain is in excellent condition with approximately 4,000 Miles of use. Steel front and rear Sprockets are literally brand new, never used (Receipt will be included with sale).

Includes
-RK 520XSO X-Ring Gold Chain
-RK 520XSO Rivet Link
-Parts Unlimited 16T 520 Steel Front Sprocket
-Parts Unlimited 46T 520 Steel Rear Sprocket

Asking $105.00 Shipped. (Shipping Included to Lower 48 State. International shipping available for an additional fee)

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos: (Note: I coated the chain with lube so it would not rust while in storage and shipment)
FZ6ChainampSprocket001_zpsfd682588.jpg

FZ6ChainampSprocket002_zps5a031f1c.jpg

FZ6ChainampSprocket003_zps45c9e05f.jpg

Last edited:

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
After a few requests; Here is a photo on the bike without the coating of chain lube.

Thank you!

2007FZ6006_zpsa31ff7e5.jpg

Wow... I would if I didn't already have almost the exact same thing (black vortex rear sprocket with 48t) sitting at home.

But seriously, that picture just reminds me how badly I need to clean the back of my bike. :(

ctrigga

Reaction score
Visit site
I want a new one, but youre a couple months too early! Was hoping to buy a new set a couple months after i get out of boot camp, lol, just started my researching for what to get last night

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want a new one, but youre a couple months too early! Was hoping to buy a new set a couple months after i get out of boot camp, lol, just started my researching for what to get last night

Who knows, it may still be here!

Really, No-one needs a new chain and sprocket set this season!?! :)