F/S: 2009 R6S Fork Conversion Kit

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold! (01-28-2014)

For sale is this excellent condition 2009 R6S Fork conversion kit. There are a number of threads discussing the benefits of the installation of fully adjustable forks; I have listed one of the most comprehensive at the base of this thread for reference. The kit includes everything necessary to upgrade your front suspension:

-2009 R6S Fully Adjustable Front Forks
-2007 FZ6 Brake Calipers (Required for 2004-2006 Model. Also, Brake Pads will need Replacement soon)
-2009 R6S Front Fender, Color: Black**
-2009 R6S Front Axle
-Caliper Shim Spacers
-2009 R6S Wheel Spacers w/ Appropriate Shims​

**Note: Your stock fender can be used with the R6S forks but it will require special adapters (no included). Information regarding the adapters can be found at the following link: http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/28871-r6-fork-mod-spacers.html

Asking $365 o.b.o + Shipping (Please message me for shipping rates)

I will be more than happy to remove the calipers (if you already have an 07'-09' Model) or the Fender if you would like to use your own components.

Options:
-Subtraction of Calipers: -$25.00
-Subtraction of Fender: -25.00​

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional photos of the components.

I accept Paypal, Money Order, & Cashiers Check (Paypal preferred)

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos:

Conversion Thread Link:
R6 Fork Mod Instructions Revived - Sportbikes.net

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WOW! What Great Setup for someone! Love Mine and there IS NO TURNING BACK!!! This is Better than ANY Power Mod!

Someone Step up and Enjoy what Yamaha Could have done all along!!! Best Money I ever spent after the Bike itself!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that is a very clean looking kit. Someone buy it. It will transform your FZ.