F/S: 2008 FZ6 Stock Exhaust

MuscleMilk

Reaction score
Visit site
Pulled from my 2008 FZ6 at around 7800 miles. Due to an unfortunate lapse of intelligent decisions on my part, the tips of the exhaust got slightly damaged (ONLY the tips were damaged, no other part of the muffler or exhaust). I since ground off any burring and smoothed/sanded everything to look as close to perfect as possible. One tip was damaged worse than the other, so slightly more material needed to be taken off in order to look good again (see tape measure photos). This resulted in just around 1/8" total shorter than the other tip, not much at all. One of the rubber bushings also got damaged, but these should be a very cheap replace (see photo).

NOTHING is wrong with the exhaust other than this. I just used this as an excuse to get the Two Brothers exhaust I wanted anyway ;)

$100 Shipped (UPS Ground) to anywhere in the Lower 48

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck! I've had my stock exhaust for sale off and on. No one wants stock exhaust it seems, especially not for more than $40. It might be worth more as a boat anchor or scrap metal. :rolleyes:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
If I had to ride my FZ6 across the country I would put the stock exhaust back on it so It wouldn't be so loud for 6,000 miles!

MuscleMilk

Reaction score
Visit site
I've grown out of loud exhaust on daily drivers, but I gotta say I don't know if I ever will on toys. When I could hear the chain over the exhaust, I knew it was time for a change. Besides, 12000 RPM's sounds too good to not turn up the volume...

Ninja Apprentice

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck! I've had my stock exhaust for sale off and on. No one wants stock exhaust it seems, especially not for more than $40. It might be worth more as a boat anchor or scrap metal. :rolleyes:

Well crap! I have one of those that I want to try and sell also. I should just find it a nice comfortable home in the storage shed.

If I had to ride my FZ6 across the country I would put the stock exhaust back on it so It wouldn't be so loud for 6,000 miles!

This may not be a bad idea as it does seem to get a little loud for me sometimes.