Extreme Harness Flite

Flyinace1

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite size medium (see below about fit). It's a CE rated back and chest protector with reusable technology, which means it's not trash after using it. I have only worn it 3 times and decided it was too much. I'm a daily commuter and wear a jacket, pants, boots, gloves and a helmet. I figure once I sell this I'll upgrade my backpad in my jacket.

The back protector is rated CE level 2 and has a rating of 3.38kN. A level 2 has to have at most 9kN. The chest protector is also CE rated. The armor uses technology the reflects instead of absorbing the impact which allows it to be reusable. The vest flows air very nicely and is not too uncomfortable when riding in the heat.
I am 6'1" weigh 160lbs and have a 39 inch chest. The vest fit me hardly. The back protector strap fit well and snugly but the chest straps were pulled as tight as they'd go. Someone with a slightly bigger chest would fit this quite nicely. Reviews say the the vest will mold to you as it warms up and it'll become nice and comfy but I never wore it long enough to find out.
The vest still looks brand new considering its been worn less than 2 hours since it was bought. It's never been down or taken any type of impact. Nothing is wrong, out of place, worn or torn. The vest sells for $300 brand new, I'm asking $230. It's located near Ontario, California. I'll upload pics later, but since it does look brand new you can take a look at any stock photos of the vest.