experience/ age record?

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw the "am I the youngest?" thread by Geoff, and thought this might be a fun us. I know there are probably older threads, but new members, new year, more birthdays, so lets see who has the most years of riding on the street under their belt and who has the most birthdays under their belt.

I have ONE year street riding and 26 birthdays under my belt. BEAT THAT!:rockon:

current 50 years EX points 69 years old by Jim Karam:bow:

Last edited:

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd better go quick before someone else gets in. I can beat that but not by too much.

I've got about three years of constant, every day riding under my belt (seat?) but I've had a full licence for nearly 9 years. Didn't really use it much until 3 years ago.

And I'm 40 in November. Anyone want to come to Coffs Harbour for my birthday celebrations???

kharrel

Reaction score
Visit site
23 years on the street 32 years of dirt riding

20 times I've had cake and 22 time I've got drunk. So 42 years total.

Kelly

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
About 25 years riding, all on the street. Have managed to see a lot of Europe and Australia on a bike, and hope to add the USA and Canada to that lot one day reasonably soon. :thumbup:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd better go quick before someone else gets in. I can beat that but not by too much.

I've got about three years of constant, every day riding under my belt (seat?) but I've had a full licence for nearly 9 years. Didn't really use it much until 3 years ago.

And I'm 40 in November. Anyone want to come to Coffs Harbour for my birthday celebrations???

Ditto! I'm 40 in November and have 3 years experience. Late starter, but making up for it now.

The real birthday celebrations will be in Canberra.:cheer:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Started riding on the street when I was 13 (.. didn't care about the law.. everybody did it where I grew up). Rode for about 2 years and quit.
Came back to it 4 years ago.
I'm 36 now.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm age five-six, have probably put on about 70K miles on motorcycles. Started when I was fifteen. After a 30 or so year hiatus, bought FZ6 in 2007 (feeling riding away from dealership that morning still vivid!).

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm age five-six, have probably put on about 70K miles on motorcycles. Started when I was fifteen. After a 30 or so year hiatus, bought FZ6 in 2007 (feeling riding away from dealership that morning still vivid!).

Finally, someone with some experience!!

I'm the same age, been riding since I was 8. Had to dodge a few dinosaurs back then, but it made you fast.

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
First bike at 12 Hodaka Ace 100. First street bike at 15, Kawasaki kh 400. Sold my last bike a ninja 900 in 2001. Started riding again last march when I bought the FZ. And just turned 49.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 40 or 487 months old
or 2121 weeks old
or 14849 days old
or 356400 hours old
or 21384000 minutes old
or 1283040025 seconds old

And, my next birthday is in:
126 days 8 hrs 60 mins 35 secs from this post.

25 years of riding and still loving it

Nelly:thumbup: