exhaust ?

hunterjeff3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi im jeff new at the motorcycle scene.

Just bought a 2005 FZ6 looking to put a new exhaust on it for christmas. i was wondering what was the best one to put on? I hear alot about Two Brothers and Devil exhaust. Also was wondering what the difference or advantages were to just getting the slip on exhaust as to the full deal?. Im not really looking for performance just the sound. If someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if you search for exhausts then you will find a lot of great information. I for one like my Leo Vince's and they looks and sound awesome.

Also there is no full exhaust for the FZ6, the Slip on is the only option for us. The Leo's DO come with a cat eliminator pipe though, so it is 1 step closer to the "Full Deal"

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Do a search. There are dozens of new riders asking this same question. It's likely that whatever question you have has already been discussed. Check out the New Members Section too. Congrats on the new wheels. :welcome:

fizzer6nc

Reaction score
Visit site
I got some Giannelli pipes from ferracci.com.Real good price check their e-bay site.Put them on today will try and post some pics if I ever stop ridin long enough.Also welcome aboard.Great bunch of folks here on the forum.:welcome:

live2ride600

Younger Member :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Im going to have to say that I did research for pipes for a long time and I reverted back to the two brothers. They are slightly more expensive but since I was getting them for sound and looks, I went with what looked the best and had a very mean sound! My brother got the old scorpions and they looked good but I didnt like the new scorpions that are split so wide to the sides. Its all preference tho and the sounds are similar.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got some Giannelli pipes from ferracci.com.Real good price check their e-bay site.Put them on today will try and post some pics if I ever stop ridin long enough.Also welcome aboard.Great bunch of folks here on the forum.:welcome:

You say you got these for $245...were they close-outs? That is insanely cheap!

fizzer6nc

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes they were on closeout but they seem to have several.I bought mine and 2 days later they had another set for sale.Bidding started at 200.00.Keep checking their site they post them often.I did a search on their ebay site for buyer feedback and they have sold several sets for less than 300.00!Fast shipping also.

Pelicanglider

Citizen of Creola
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to chime in and show a vote for the Arrows system. I liked the lines of the stock system, but it looked so cheap up close. The Arrows were the best at keeping the original lines of the bike, but were also a quality product. I also didn't want to make a lot of noise and the Arrows came with the db killers so they are only marginally louder than stock. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of a screaming four, but at the track, not on the street.

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well since no one mentioned them, and I'm expecting them next week,
Akrapovic exhausts :D

image.php