Exhaust recommendation

arka112

Reaction score
Visit site
Any ideas on what exhause to put on the 2009 FZ6
PLease make sure u send me links to go to.

Thanks

New FZ6 Owner

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum!

Just about anything you can find is going to be pretty expensive in comparison to other bikes (because of the undertail twin cans) and it for sure is going to be LOUD!

kneedraggers.com has pretty much what's available in the US.

lilfuzz

Team Shenanigens
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as the OP. Search results that were suggested have comeup kind of dry. Any other sites to check. I have googled for about the last two hours and havnt found much.

lilfuzz

Team Shenanigens
Reaction score
Visit site
Yaaaaa. No. Any for an '09. I know its hard to find'em because its so new. Thanks for the effort though.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Any ideas on what exhause to put on the 2009 FZ6
PLease make sure u send me links to go to.

Thanks

New FZ6 Owner

My personal favs are the devils exhaust and the two brothers. You can check them out in the video.

Devils exhaust

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCTlBi6vBEM]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Devil Exhaust (GOD of Thunder)[/ame]

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
also check out the scorpion exhaust

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_0ajyipdL4]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Exhaust Scorpion[/ame]

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a silly question for all bike owners with aftermarket exhausts. Like the stock exhausts have the heat protectors on the exhaust I have noticed the aftermarket exhausts don't. So my question is do they heat up very much and if they do, do they pose a problem?

lilfuzz

Team Shenanigens
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you to all for the help. I just wnat to confirm that some of those exhausts will fit on the '09 models. I see in some of the vids that the original exhaust already comes out the back. The '09'scome out right at the bottom. Like I day I wanna confirm this before I go out and buy something. Thanks again guys.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you to all for the help. I just wnat to confirm that some of those exhausts will fit on the '09 models. I see in some of the vids that the original exhaust already comes out the back. The '09'scome out right at the bottom. Like I day I wanna confirm this before I go out and buy something. Thanks again guys.

Ahhhhh. You've got the FZ6R... Ok, head into the FZ6R section, I think there s a Two Brothers link in there for your bike.

Good luck.
Here's a linky for ya... http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6r-mods/15692-fz6r-tbr-exhaust-group-buy.html

:)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a silly question for all bike owners with aftermarket exhausts. Like the stock exhausts have the heat protectors on the exhaust I have noticed the aftermarket exhausts don't. So my question is do they heat up very much and if they do, do they pose a problem?

I personally have never had a problem with heat from my Microns and never had a complaint from a pillion :thumbup:.......I think the stock heat shroud is just to hide the ugly square box under there and make it look like it really is 2 pipes :D