Evotech tail tidy fitted 11.04.08

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Below are a few snaps of the changeover. My friend made a good job, it was hard work watching!

BEFORE
before.JPG

DURING
during1.JPG

DURING
during2.JPG

AFTER
after.JPG

AFTER
after2.JPG

I fitted the Evotech crash bobbins/frame sliders aswell but when I opened the garage door it was dark, so couldnt get any decent pictures. Will add some tomorrow!

thedrew

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great. I may have to eat the currency & shipping cost to have one shipped internationally. Altho I do have family in Staffordshire...

I love that it has an option for aftermarket blinkers or the oem ones, as well as the mini plate light.

That's exactly what I'm looking for state-side.

pert

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks sweet man

I've ordered a similar one and a small numberplate

Stock one looks terrible

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi SilentG. I have also fitted a evotech tail tide and by the looks of it they are different. The fz1 tidy looks like it drops downwards where the fz6 tidy comes straight out from under the pipes here's a couple of links:-

YAMAHA FZ6 2004-08 FAZER ,Tail Tidy/Fender Eliminator on eBay, also Yamaha, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 12-Jan-09 03:16:22 GMT)

yamaha FZ1s Evotech tail tidy on eBay, also Yamaha, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 06-Jan-09 14:54:48 GMT)

Hope this helps
Cheers Gaz