Evotech Fender Eliminator

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to Kamloops for the lead in a previous post

I chose the evotech-performance Tail Tidy with stock turn signal provisions after looking at all of the available options. They have one for aftermarket turn signals as well. It comes equipped with an LED license plate light. I received it in exactly 6 days ordering it from the UK to the U.S. $87 including shipping. A real quality piece that fits perfectly. Completely bolt on with no modifications to OEM hardware or wire harnesses.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
That looked really sweet..! Think I just found my future fe!:thumbup: Do you know if I need the standard or mini turn signal type if I wanna go with something like the Rizoma LEDs?

Thanks,
-Chris

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
I took a look at the page he linked and those technically aren't the stock signals. The kit comes with the signals, there are 2 options the stock style and a mini style.

Edit: i'm retarded, they're made for a stock signal or after market signal. signals' not included

Last edited:

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
That looked really sweet..! Think I just found my future fe!:thumbup: Do you know if I need the standard or mini turn signal type if I wanna go with something like the Rizoma LEDs?

Thanks,
-Chris

If the Rizoma has a round stalk, then I think you'd need the mini. You can probably send Evotech an email and ask them to make sure. They were responsive to my emails and pleasant to work with.

The kit comes complete with wire ties, bolts, etc...

attachment.php

Last edited:

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Looks good! Send evotech a picture and they may send you a shirt, show how you promoted them here. I made it to the customer bike pages and they send me a nice shirt, came if like a week from UK. They are awesome and have other nice products as well.

A bit more expensive but very high quality.

Mike