European Tour 2008

kendoh

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone

I have just got back from a two week 2800 mile european tour on my 07 S2 Fazer and thought I would share my photos and info with ya.

The bike was superb all two weeks no problems or bother at all.

Just for info I changed the screen to a Powerbronze airflow bubble screen for better wind protection, Changed the tires for Michelin Pilot Road 2's which were brilliant in wet or dry and used the Garmin Zumo 550 sat nav which I would highly recommend.

Highlight of the trip would have to be my mates face as I smoked his big fat Hayabusa on the tight twisties of Corsica!, he got his own back on the motorway though i was doing 143mph with full luggage as he blasted past smiling at me!.

Countries Visited - Belgium, France, Corsica, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Luxembourg.

Trip breakdown -
Night 1 - UK to Belgium overnight ferry.
Night 2 - Auxerre, France
Night 3 - Clermont Ferrand, France
Night 4 - Millau, France
Night 5 - Toulon, France
Nights 6 to 9 - Lozari, Corsica
Night 10 - Pisa, Italy
Night 11 - Lake Garda, Italy
Night 12 - Lake Konstanz, Switzerland
Night 13 - Paliseul, Belgium
Night 14 - Belgium to UK overnight ferry

My personal favourite experiences and recommendations from the tour would be the Millau bridge in France which I think is the highest in the world, the island of Corsica for its stunning scenery and its basically the biggest race track in the world with awesome roads, and the mountain passes through the Alps of Switzerland which were breathtaking.

I will put loads of pictures of the tour in the members gallery section.

Cheers
Kendoh.

Y

yukon_alex

Photos can be found in my albums, enjoy. :D

Those are fantastic photos! Looks like you had perfect weather too! +1 on Corsica. I was there three years ago with my wife and kids and drooled over the roads there. Someday, I will get to ride there too!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone

I have just got back from a two week 2800 mile european tour on my 07 S2 Fazer and thought I would share my photos and info with ya.

Just for info I changed the screen to a Powerbronze airflow bubble screen for better wind protection, Changed the tires for Michelin Pilot Road 2's which were brilliant in wet or dry and used the Garmin Zumo 550 sat nav which I would highly recommend.

Highlight of the trip would have to be my mates face as I smoked his big fat Hayabusa on the tight twisties of Corsica!, he got his own back on the motorway though i was doing 143mph with full luggage as he blasted past smiling at me!.

Countries Visited - Belgium, France, Corsica, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Luxembourg.

Trip breakdown -
Night 1 - UK to Belgium overnight ferry.
Night 2 - Auxerre, France
Night 3 - Clermont Ferrand, France
Night 4 - Millau, France
Night 5 - Toulon, France
Nights 6 to 9 - Lozari, Corsica
Night 10 - Pisa, Italy
Night 11 - Lake Garda, Italy
Night 12 - Lake Konstanz, Switzerland
Night 13 - Paliseul, Belgium
Night 14 - Belgium to UK overnight ferry

My personal favourite experiences and recommendations from the tour would be the Millau bridge in France which I think is the highest in the world, the island of Corsica for its stunning scenery and its basically the biggest race track in the world with awesome roads, and the mountain passes through the Alps of Switzerland which were breathtaking.

I will put loads of pictures of the tour in the members gallery section.

Cheers
Kendoh.
Good trip mate, I am glad you had fun.

Nelly

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone

The perfect definition of what we call paradise. I wish I could do the same as you, Kendoh.