Ebay search

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what do you guys type in for the fz6 search on e-bay, i have been using the fz6, fz 6, and fz-6 but always come up with around 300 returns on my search where i was getting close to 700 with my old bike. Is there really just not that much stull for the FZ? or is there a different, more effective way to search?

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
sorry but that's all she wrote. you can try ebay.co.uk for some different parts if you dont mind paying shipping. but for the US you just gotta check every now and then for good deals. I'm checking atleast every other day for some small bits here adn there. I've seen Corbins go for $80shipped, and Rizomas for $225, Lower OEM belly pans for $75 shipped... just keep an eye out.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry but that's all she wrote. you can try ebay.co.uk for some different parts if you dont mind paying shipping. but for the US you just gotta check every now and then for good deals. I'm checking atleast every other day for some small bits here adn there. I've seen Corbins go for $80shipped, and Rizomas for $225, Lower OEM belly pans for $75 shipped... just keep an eye out.

thanks for the heads up on the EU E-bay. thats all i need, another site to be addicted to