Drifting bikes

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These guys are pretty good :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PonKeBVyABI&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Restricted Area - Drifting Motorcycles Crossing - Drift Moto[/ame]

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
You know, every time I watch a video like this it surprises me what a bike can go through.

I cringe at the idea of my bike going onto its side, even though I know the bike would be just fine if it did.

CBallman

Reaction score
Visit site
There its settled!!! I need to find a trick bike for cheap....so when I drop it i don't feel so bad! :BLAA: Now off to work to make a few extra bucks for the bike! Awesome video :reckon: :reckon: :rockon:

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those guys are like Danny McAskill on sportbikes. This video always impressed me, too. It's a qualifying run in the rain. Kiyonari, I believe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H93kPnDQEqA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Kiyonari in Rainy Donington (Qualify) - YouTube[/ame]

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice vid Martin! These guys make me think of Ken Block, just on 2 wheels instead of four (or actually just 1 wheel a lot of the time!) :rockon:

That wet qualifying lap was awesome too!

j_rok-84

Reaction score
Visit site
i believe one is a 2011 triumph speed triple and the other is a 2012 speed triple...roaring toyz supplied the onesided extended swing arms and the tires are avontyres...other than the sweet paint jobs i think the bikes are pretty much stock. but idk for sure...thinkin about painting my rims that sick flourecent neon yellow color tho ;p

j_rok-84

Reaction score
Visit site
oh and also they have leo vince sbk exhaust as well...the first video is of a zx-10r and an rx-7 with a corvette engine dropped in it!

j_rok-84

Reaction score
Visit site
yes! where i live there is a place downtown at an intersection when you make a left turn onto the bridge its all glazed over from so much traffic that you can get some sick drifts like on the video! but you have to be careful because its also a favorite spot for the cops to watch!