"Dream Rangers" commercial

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully this is not a duplicate post, but check out this Taiwanese commercial. It's amazing how touching a commercial can be. It's for a bank but is based on a true strory about a group of old men out for one more adventure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksdBSVAM6g]YouTube - TC Bank- Dream Rangers[/ame]

Tim

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
Repost :spank:

:rolleyes:

:thumbup:
Wow, I started my post with Hopefully this is not a duplicate post in hopes of keeping the web weenies from getting their undies in a bunch. No such luck.

Tell you what; how about spending your energies on correcting all the there\they're and break\brake mistakes? That should keep you busy and maybe enlighten someone.

It's not as if I asked how to break-in a bike or what kind of oil to use:innocent:

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw it the first time BUT it went in to hiding so fast some may have missed it and it really is a good one.
I keep looking and finding such good advice and other ways to look and do what is needed on our bikes.
It's like yesterday someone was saying it's time to get our bikes ready to ride,
I have read it over and over but today I'm getting it ready AND I COULD HAVE BEEN RIDING IF i WOULD HAVE JUST read it last week lol AAAAAAAAAAAAAA:rolleyes:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, I started my post with Hopefully this is not a duplicate post in hopes of keeping the web weenies from getting their undies in a bunch. No such luck.

Tell you what; how about spending your energies on correcting all the there\they're and break\brake mistakes? That should keep you busy and maybe enlighten someone.

It's not as if I asked how to break-in a bike or what kind of oil to use:innocent:

Easy tiger..

He was having some fun with you just you were so worried about it being a repost.

And we are not web weenies.

WE ARE THE FORCES OF THE INTERNET. WE ARE TO BE FEARED.

:BLAA:

That aside, that was an AMAZING commercial. Just....epic.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, chill. I only said something cause you did start with "I hope it's not a repost." With a start like that I may have posted "repost" even if it wasn't...

I liked it, actually. I hope to be riding when I'm that old.