Draggin Jeans

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Comfortable and great for short blasts.I dont think I'd trust them at high speed,but they do CE approved ones now,that are rated the same protection as leathers,though they do come in at an eye watering 250 pounds+ :eek:

Overall they give you a lot more peace of mind than ordinary jeans,or certain textile trousers.

The one thing to be aware of,is cheap no brand Kevlar jeans on e bay.My pal Jes,had a 20 mph off wearing a pair and the kevlar came away from the jeans and he ended up road rashed to hell down his arse.
Draggin use woven Kevlar,cheaper ones use knitted.Big difference,that's reflected in the price :thumbup:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Are the sizes pretty much the same as your basic levi's?

The waist is high. About 1.5 inches. So if you are like me and wear a 34" levi but probably would wear a 35" waist Levi if they sold them, go with a 36" Draggon. The 34" Drag'n's go on ok but are a bit tight. (on me) problem comes when sitting on the bike and the high waist / tight pant cuts into my upper thigh.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep,mine are straights.look exactly like regular jeans.Fit the same too.

Not sure what style I have, picked them up on 'bay for @ $30. no signs of wear on them so I tossed them in the wash and then tried them on. High waist. If anybody knows which style is cut like Levi standard (560, 501, exc) style waist, let me know. :)

Caz

Reaction score
Visit site
I have over 20 pairs of Draggin's *blush* yeah, Im a typical girl... I got a pair in each colour of the camos, I have traffic and stretch, also have the demin jacket and kevlar leggins so I can wear any of my normal jeans over them. ( not to mention we sell them at work and I have access real cheap)

I've been wearing Draggins since the day I started riding, they even sponsored me in the 24hr endurance scooter race with a full kit of gear and armour, all in red to match my scooter :p

draggin jeans for the win !!!!