down..!!!.

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah so... i got hit by a car and it sucked...
i was heading down a major street here in my area and some punk kid decided to change lanes like a demon without looking i almost avoided him but he changed way to fast.
i low sided and before i got crushed by the bike i decided to jump off and bail
then almost got hit by a van that was following to close..
i was wearing all my gear except my riding pants so my legs got fuxed pretty good... i did almot beat the crap out of the guy just because he was to careless and he knew i was there.
anyways... my 09 is dead... but i already have another 09 LOL :)
i will put up a pic for you guys... and no riding for mew for a while since i am on to many pain meds :(

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
my ankle is completly swollen up like a mellon and yes i was wearing boots but they got stuck on my foot the ambulance had to cut them offf :(

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your down. Heal up quickly!
I ride hard in the mountains and the most dangerous part is being in traffic to and from my blasting....
Speedy recovery to you!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man! That's a pretty scary story. Heal quickly.

Insured I hope?

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap. At least you're in one piece. Heal up quick and get back on the saddle man!

Friggin blind cagers ...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn! Glad you're OK but really wish you were one of the ATGATT guys! Heal fast!

So, when did this happen and how'd you get a new bike that fast?

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn! Glad you're OK but really wish you were one of the ATGATT guys! Heal fast!

So, when did this happen and how'd you get a new bike that fast?

i am but i was coming from work so i never wear pants ..well besides my jeans..
its been a week.. i just went and got another loan didnt feel like waiting.. i had it deliverd to my house :)

razteo

Special Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Leg still looks pretty sexy!
Scary story anyway, especially the van following you too close!
Lesson learned about the pants, I hope.
What was the speed when you went down and what is your other 09 bike?

Wish you fast recovery!

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Leg still looks pretty sexy!
Scary story anyway, especially the van following you too close!
Lesson learned about the pants, I hope.
What was the speed when you went down and what is your other 09 bike?

Wish you fast recovery!

about 40mph and yeah i promise i always wear my gear.. ive got 3 pairs of armored riding pants and a 1 piece suit too... i just dont have a place to change at work so either no riding to work or wear regular pants

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, that just sucks!!! Enjoy the meds and heal quickly!!

Is it me or are cagers getting more scary. Man, have I seen some pretty stupid stuff the past few days. And freakin' cell phone user cagers - arrgh!!!!

knightrider

Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks. Heal up fast! That knee looks really painful, reminds me how much fun road rash is.

You should look into over-pants for riding to work. I have a pair and they fit great over my jeans or work pants. The nice thing is not needing to change out of them just pull them down off your standard work pants when you get there. Mine are the Tourmaster brand and were pretty cheap.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about this, hope you heal quickly. I wear my riding pants over my jeans - yes even when it's hot - and it saved me twice this year. Looking forward to seeing the new bike!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i am but i was coming from work so i never wear pants ..well besides my jeans..

Actually, you aren't. ATGATT is black and white. All The Gear, All The Time means you don't differentiate from a ride down the block to a ride anywhere else, you wear all your gear every single time you throw a leg over the bike. Taking a ride without a piece isn't ATGATT. Sorry.

Oblinox said:
its been a week.. i just went and got another loan didnt feel like waiting.. i had it deliverd to my house :)

Wow! That is awesome! Question for ya? Were the police involved? Was the guy cited? Is his insurance involved? Just curious!

Buy lots of Neosporin and keep that gash lathered with it! It will heal up very nicely and leave less scar. Hurts me to just LOOK at it! You SHOULD have punched him in the face... ;)

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
about 40mph and yeah i promise i always wear my gear.. ive got 3 pairs of armored riding pants and a 1 piece suit too... i just dont have a place to change at work so either no riding to work or wear regular pants

I'm always wearing these (Icon knee/shin guards) when I'm out in my jeans :iconbeer:

They were VERY uncomfortable at first but I started leaving the top couple of straps always unfastened so now my skin on the backside of my knee no longer gets irritated/rashed.

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch. That hurts to look at.

Definite +1 on the "over-pants" notion. That's what I wear, and I also wear them when it's hot out. I can just pull them on/off over my work clothes. Not a big deal to pull them off/on in my cube.

Heal up.