Dont click if you own a harley.

W

wrightme43

Ok fair warning. Link goes to site that uses profanity. If profanity offends you, makes you unhappy, or you just dont like it. Dont click on this link.

If you like harleys you probley wont like this. Personally I think its hillarious, but I am cruel person who laughs when my cat falls in the bathtub.

Anyway without further ado.

http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/electriccbr.htm

J

jsteinb95

lol...that was pretty funny, but what the hell is a scoggin???

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that was such a sad story, and an amusing situation, too bad he jammed so many useless random details in there...

Good story, bad teller... IMO.

S

sportrider

Bill, maybe if you turned the low beams on??? hahahaha LOL

funny story!!! I've never had the FZ6 called electric, BMW, R6, Harley... yes someone actually thought it was a harley(I assume they meant Buell) but not electric. I can see where you could have some fun with someone in that situation!!!:D

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Nah, I aimed them backwards. The photons give me extra thrust.

I think that Black Echo makes his stories up or alters them, because he always passes himself off as the coolest guy on the planet.

But I've been in the same situation. I was at a gas station with my Honda Insight at Houston, TX at 11:00 at night, paying the clerk for ten gallons of regular when she asks me,"Is that one of those new solar cars?"

"Umm, yes, it is. How much for the gas?"

Paid, left, and I don't think she ever caught on.

Fred

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

But I've been in the same situation. I was at a gas station at Houston, TX at 11:00 at night, paying the clerk for ten gallons of regular when she asks me,"Is that one of those new solar cars?"

Fred
LOL......some people just don't think before they speak.

W

wrightme43

Nah, I aimed them backwards. The photons give me extra thrust.

I think that Black Echo makes his stories up or alters them, because he always passes himself off as the coolest guy on the planet.

But I've been in the same situation. I was at a gas station with my Honda Insight at Houston, TX at 11:00 at night, paying the clerk for ten gallons of regular when she asks me,"Is that one of those new solar cars?"

Fred

I agree, I think some of his stuff is just over the top. He is just intentionally mean to them.
It is funny though, so I like to read it every once in a while.