Does anybody have any reviews on aftermarket speedo/ gages?

zero420

Reaction score
Visit site
Title says it all. Im in the market for a quick spend but I don't want to waist my money on a cruddy dash for my yzf600r fighter, just wondering your thoughts and reivews on any that you have seen.

Trust me, not being lazy and not doing the leg work. Been googling and going through all my motorcycle fourms that I am a part of and utilizating the search as much as I can.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks guys!

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Title says it all. Im in the market for a quick spend but I don't want to waist my money on a cruddy dash for my yzf600r fighter, just wondering your thoughts and reivews on any that you have seen.

Trust me, not being lazy and not doing the leg work. Been googling and going through all my motorcycle fourms that I am a part of and utilizating the search as much as I can.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks guys!

There are a bunch of threads about this topic on this forum and SBN forums as well.

I did this search a while ago and found that there arent that many options really. Go ahead and run a search on these brands, look at the functions and read reviews etc.

I decided to stick with a yamaha speedo. Nothing beats the factory stuff IMO.

Good luck. :thumbup:

- Vapor Vapor Digital Gauge at Trail Tech Home

- Veypor Veypor - Motorcycle Performance Intelligence

- Koso :: KOSO NORTH AMERICA :: Gauges, LED bars, Accessories for Motorcycles, ATV, Cars, Scooters and snowmobile

- Acewell Wellcome to Acewell